Project Mazhavillu – ‘Mazhavillu’ (Teach Science for Kerala) of Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (K-DISC) aims at improving proficiency of children, at the primary level, in Science by developing and using a methodology of integrated teaching and learning based on the approach of Conceptual Change.
The selected candidates in Project Mazhavillu, who will be Guides for the students for these learning activities, will play a crucial role in facilitating and improving the learning outcomes for these young children.
Vacancies: Three (On contract) for Palakkad District
Animator – Project Mazhavillu (Teach Science for Kerala)
[Animators will have to facilitate, mentor students aged 6 to 12 in learning the Sciences at the Community Science Lab at the assigned location]
First class, full time MA in Geography and History, from a recognized institution
(For candidates with proven experience of working with young children of age 6 to 12 in Government/Non- Government Organisations, the qualifications mentioned can be relaxed)
• Excellent communication skills, written and spoken (in Malayalam and English as evidenced through a written test)
• Good Logical, Analytical and Critical Reasoning abilities (as evidenced through analytical and reasoning tests)
• Advanced Computer skills (as evidenced through a practical test)
• B. Ed or M. Ed
• Aptitude in teaching the Sciences
• Passionate about teaching young students, aged 6 to 12
• Proven artistic skills in Dancing, Singing, Theatre & Acting
• Candidate with demonstrated experience in teaching young students in schools
• Having experience in teaching
Age Limit (as on 01- 02-2021) – 32 (Relaxable in the case of deserving candidates)
How to apply?
Sent a detailed biodata to [email protected]
Last date to apply 27 February 2021 before 4.00 pm
Final selection will be made through a test and interview.
- The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or supress any material information
- Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
- Admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection process are satisfied. Detailed scrutiny of the credentials will be done before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny or at any stage of the recruitment process will result in the rejection of the candidature.
- Candidates are needed to be stationed at the respective Project location and should be willing to travel extensively in the project locations.
- Candidates who have exposure to educational activism shall get preference.
- Candidates with exposure in design of riddles, toys, games and related community projects etc., shall get preference
- Candidates with proven achievements in extra-curriculars like Dancing, Acting, Singing and Role Play shall get preference.
- Candidates shall send the Curriculum Vitae in PDF formats only. Others formats will not be accepted